Friday, February 29, 2008
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Pictures need some explaining...
1. My mom was kind enough to buy us a HUGE bin of animal crackers from Costco. Here they are a day later!
2. My flower garden is nothing to brag about, but now it is just shameful.
3. I woke up this morning and washed windows and mirrors. I found this mess under my office window. Dirt everywhere!
4. Tiny had a twenty minute nap today because Maverick couldn't stay out of the poor baby's bed. Needless to say, babies take naps for a reason. He was miserable all afternoon.
5. Mallory's poor glasses. The end to MY DAY!
Posted by Sabra at 10:04 PM
Maverick had quite a time today. What you are looking at is nothing out of the ordinary for him. What is extraordinary is the fact that I took pictures of most of the events. I hope you enjoy. The last picture is of Mallory's $300 bifocals I found on the floor next to his chair. He was lucky he had just fallen asleep (finally 10:45pm) when I found them. Anyway, enjoy the pictures from My Day!
Posted by Sabra at 9:54 PM
Friday, February 22, 2008
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Today is Gamma Pat's birthday! I just wanted to make special note of it on the blog. She's a wonderful woman who has taught me much in this life. She's patient and loving with her grandkids, and I appreciate it! Happy Birthday, Mom!
Posted by Sabra at 7:00 AM
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
My boys don't really sit and watch movies, but when Bob and I walked in our room the other day this is what we found. There was a movie playing, and they actually looked like they might be watching it.
Posted by Sabra at 4:09 PM
Saturday, February 16, 2008
I suffered a loss this week. I keep telling myself it's nothing truly important. It's just a hard drive. It's not like it's a child or anything. What a pain! I've been on the phone for hours on end with tech support at Dell, uploading and downloading left and right trying to get this new hard drive to where it needs to be to meet my demands. I'm just about there, but I need to put a shout out to TOM BUTLER who was able to retrieve my files from the old hard drive and install them on to my new one! He is a genious! Thank you, Tom!
P.S. I bought a portable hard drive last night!
Posted by Sabra at 7:12 PM
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Posted by Sabra at 11:57 AM
Monday, February 4, 2008
January 31st (16 days late)! We finally had birthday cake for Tiny. Special thanks to Ashley for making the cake and making it happen!
Posted by Sabra at 3:15 PM