Friday, August 20, 2010

Kinder King or Kinder is King?

I was in no hurry for my girls to begin school. I wanted them to stay my babies forever. Maverick on the other hand...

For two weeks now he has been sleeping in his own bed and going to bed on his own at a reasonable hour...Okay, reasonable for Maverick.

I beat myself up all day because I didn't take him myself to his first day. Bobby took him, and I was able to take him for his second day. My new and improved schedule for this year is not proving to be so improved.

He started kindergarten at Hand In Hand, and we were on time day one and day two. This is a good omen. He was also the first leader, so that started things off with a bang.

We decided to keep him at Hand In Hand for the kinder program for several reasons, and I have no regrets, yet. They might have regrets for accepting him, but I can only speak for myself.

These pictures show capture Maverick perfectly.



2 comments:

Just Joan said...

They sure do! I freakin love that kid.

Kimmy said...

He is the Kinder King all the way! Awesome! Isnt it crazy how kindergartners seem so big and so little at the same time?