Friday, March 14, 2008

Guilty Pleasures!

I am avoiding homework at all cost, so I thought I'd throw a little post up on guilty pleasures. I thought it would be a nice laugh for most of you along with enlightening for some who might not know me as well as they think or wish. Ha ha ha. I will just list a few that pop into my head right off the bat.

1. Oreos with cold, cold 1% milk. I have to say it's been months though. I will probably indulge when Joan and Lisa come next week.
2. Reality Television. I watch American Idol, Project Runway, The Bachelor, Survivor, America's Next Top Model, Biggest Loser, and I fill in with some unknowns when there is nothing else on (Making The Cut, Split Ends, Celebrity Fit Club, etc.). It all started years ago with MTV's Real World season 1, and it has taken off from there. All I can say is thank goodness for DVR!
3. Cold Stone Creamery's Mud Pie Mojo which is made with coffee flavored ice cream. And I call myself a Mormon!
4. Fast food. Namely McDonald's and Jack In The Box.
5. Webkinz. I'm getting better. I only check them two or three times a day now.
6. Shopping. I don't feel guilty, but it sure is a pleasure! Now, shopping on eBay might qualify. This is another one I've cut back on.
7. I don't watch rated R movies, but I don't mind a nice rated R book every now and again!

That's all I have for now. I'm sure more will come to me in time.

Here is a new addition to my family of purses another spawn of a guilty pleasure.

4 comments:

Just Joan said...

I LOVE guilty pleasures....I will have to do one of my own....and we will def. do oreos next week....along with many many other fatty foods

The McEwen Family said...

oohhh i love the purse!!! Mine is mostly shopping which i have cut back on since i stay at home with the kids now but every now and then i just HAVE too!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were hooked on reality TV ;) JK. All of these facts were familiar to me except for Webkinz...

Chredna said...

Project Runway is my favorite!!!! I wish I would have known.....I'm always dying to talk to someone about it. Have you watched all the seasons?? Project Runway is the only time of year that I practice "Runway" walking down the hallway and when I think I really need to buy a dress form!