Thursday, September 4, 2008

Today's Project


My ladies love to play school, so Bobby and I decided to whip this project out today as a surprise for the girls. It's actually in the boys' room, and this isn't the greatest picture. I haven't cleaned up or anything, but I wanted to get the post up before it becomes old news. It's about 3/4 chalkboard and 1/4 dry erase board. The girls played in there for hours after school! I wish I would have photographed it before they used it. Bob wrote some sweet things for the girls to read when they found their surprise.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Fun! I like it!

Brenda said...

Wow, that's neat! Is that chalkboard paint? I love it!
Thanks for your comments on my blog regarding Brianna's "pretend friends". I bet you had pretend friends--loook how creative you are!

Anonymous said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! You guys are such fun parents.