Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Month...










A month has gone by without a post! I can't believe it. It's not that I've been busy. I have several excuses, but that's all they are. I will post some pictures from Naomi's birthday that I thought were cute enough to post. I hope to post about Bob's trip to New Zealand or "The Motherland." Then I need to post Mallory's uneventful 8th birthday, and I think that will catch me up. I did go to camp in there somewhere as a workshop presenter, but I have no pictures to post. I know there are a ton out there, so if anyone wants to share I'd appreciate it!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow! You need a vacation too! ;)

Kimmy said...

I agree with Wendy-- you need a vacation! we should do a girls trip to San Diego!
Tiny look so grown up in one of those pictures- he sure is handsome!

The Davis Diaries said...

We are DYING to hear about Bob's trip! When the heck did he go to New Zeland? And did you go with him?

Tiny is a big boy! I hate the they grow up so fast sometimes! Unless they are potty training and then I want them to grow up as fast as humanly possible!