Friday, July 24, 2009

Our Sweetest Boy!




Today is our sweetest boy's birthday. He would be six today. I have no doubt he is doing wonderful things where he is now, and I know he is in safe hands. I try to live my life in such a way that will not embarrass or disappoint him. I'm working on doing my best, so we can be together as a family again one day.

I just wanted to post some pictures to remind myself of how small my girls were then. I am amazed at how much they remember. I smile to know he is not forgotten, but I ache inside knowing they live with the loss and sadness of a sibling lost.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

sabra- you are a good mom and a great example to us all. Your little boy is in "perfect" hands. I love you. ~Ashlie

Kimmy said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful thoughts, beautiful boy. I have no doubt that you will all be together as a family again some day too.

Granni P said...

Isn't he the most beautiful baby? The girls and I talked about him through out the day when we were playing. I am so glad to know that we can all be together again. What a comfort that is to me.

Carol Godinez said...

I too have no doubt you will all be together again. You're an amazing family. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

He is a beautiful boy, I am sure you and Bobby and his brothers and sisters make him so proud. I am sure he is anxiously awaiting the reunion when you are all back together one day.

Krista said...

I love that picture his eyes show the wisdom of a fifty year old. I know he is proud to have such a loving and strong mom and he too is counting the days till he can see you again.

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Wow... what a beautiful boy. I thought of you and him the other day at church and your story you posted last year, and you still amaze me everyday. There is no doubt he is proud of you as his mom, as all your children are.

Brenda said...

Beautiful Baby! He will never be forgotten! Families Are Forever!
You have a wonderful FAMILY!

Tina said...

Look at your girls...they WERE so small.

What sweet pictures of all three of them.....

The McEwen Family said...

you have such a sweet spirit! My heart goes out to you!