Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New Moon Update!



I have the tickets in hand! If you have yours reserved come see me in the afternoons or early evenings at The Treehouse, and we can make the exchange. If you are interested in getting in on the action give me a call, email, or respond to this post. They are going fast, so do not hesitate!

Edna and I are considering reserving The Treehouse just for New Mooners Thursday night (7:00pm-11:30pm)and welcoming kids at a discounted rate. If you are interested please let me know. Since the center would be reserved for a special occasion the age requirement would not apply. We will have our fully licensed staff here, and we will allow up to 25 kids. I'm telling you now, Edna and I make up six of those kids, so you better act quick!

6 comments:

Diane Nuttall said...

Sabre, I would love two tickets please. Where and when do I pay you and pick it up? Thank you so much!
Diane Nuttall
email address is dineynutt50@gmail.com
phone number is 329-4584

Anna said...

Hi Sabra,

May I have two tickets please?

Thanks, Anna my email is shortnsweetheart@gmail.com

Suzanne C said...

Sabra
Count me for 4 kids please! I would love to take advantage of that!
Suzanne

Kimmy said...

How did I miss the fact you are doing this? Can we have 2 tickets? Oh how exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

I will bring the money for my ticket by ASAP, I am so excited!

David said...

Hi Sabra, I need to know how to pay you for Alene's ticket.
Can you e-mail Alene and we'll get you the money asap.

Alene Gardner/Neuman
rdavidn@cox.net