Thursday, January 28, 2010

Candid Christmas!

These are just a few pictures of the billions I took on Christmas morning at our house. One day I will have a nice enough camera to take a nice picture of my tree. Maybe, I'll have to get one of my professional photographer friends to come take a picture of it. I'm always sorely disappointed when I see it on the blog. Maybe, I'm fooling myself, and it's hideous in person. Blinded by love, as they say.

Anyway, we had a wonderful Christmas. Carol and Alonso let me in on what Santa was bringing their kids, and I knew there was no way they would enjoy their gifts unless Santa brought us something similar. Santa pulled through at the last minute, and all the kids had fun riding outside that morning. Buddy wasn't interested in letting anyone else have a turn as you can see, but it is a gift to be shared.

Joan kept our tradition of being with us Christmas morning to open gifts. It was so fun to have her. I spared putting pictures of her up. You should be thanking me, Just Joan!












5 comments:

megan said...

The spiderman pic and the polka dot pjs of joan's are my fave!

Just Joan said...

I love (and miss) all the silly faces..thanks Megan, those are a pair of my favorite pjs!

Sarah Blue said...

Your Christmas tree looks GREAT!!!

Wendy said...

Cute photos! Cute family!

Kimmy said...

Glad you had such a merr Christmas! that go-cart looks like tonz of fun!