Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gymnastics World of Yuma!

Kibbee (Mallory) is on a performing team for gymnastics. I am the first to admit I live vicariously through my kids. I always wanted to be a great gymnast, but it was quite obvious from the early years I was no athlete. I always felt like a thorn in my parents' side because I was not gifted in school or athletics like their other four children. Then there was my awesomest cousin, Deeann, always doing flips and fancy tricks while I watched (barely able to do a cartwheel). My girls are so great at everything I make them do. I appreciate their willingness to give anything a try.

Pictured here is Mallory with her teammate, Jade. Along side of them is their talented coach Teraline. Gymnastics World of Yuma is a fantastic place! They have found a wonderful balance of hard work and good fun. They have several options for summer, too. Check them out. www.gymnasticsworldofyuma.com (not letting me post live links tonight)

5 comments:

Granni P said...

Love the look on Mallory's face. Love Mallory! She's such a sweetheart!!

Just Joan said...

My little Kibblet and her crazy arms.

Sarah Blue said...

She did a great job. Those kids are like pretzels with all the things they can make their bodies do. It's amazing!

Kimmy said...

I wont be surprised if one day Mallory is a gold medalist in the Olympics.

Tina said...

And here I would have thought that you were a gifted student!

Cute picture of Mallory:)