Thursday, April 15, 2010

He's Done It Now!



I missed a call from Edna today, so I hurried to call her back when I left Rancho. She informed me she had to take Savana (our friend/employee) to the ER because her fingers were smashed in the bathroom door. I felt bad. Wait. There is more. I am then told the fingers were smashed in the hinged side of the door. Wow! That sounds painful. Oh, and the door was slammed and locked on her fingers. Gees! I inquire, "Do you think her fingers are broken? Is she in horrible pain? Who's the crazy that slammed the door?"

Edna quietly responds, "Tiny."

So sad.

So sorry, Savana.

4 comments:

Sarah Blue said...

Oh Tiny!

That is so sad.

Megan said...

Oh no!
That's a tummy twisting photo- poor Savana.

Sarah said...

That picture hurts MY fingers!

Wendy said...

Ouch! Don't kick Tiny out of the Treehouse!!!