Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pittsburgh!

Katie and I were able to go visit Joan in Pittsburgh last week. She went up four days before me, and I met up with them from Wednesday to Monday. We had a good time. I had hurt my back, so I was a little bit of an old lady. Sorry, ladies.

Kelly was unable to join us this go round. We hope our next trip will find all of us together (maybe even Z and Adri!).



The Cathedral of Learning was pretty much closed, but we had fun with what was available.


We, of course, played Rummikub.


Phipps Conservatory has a great gift shop! We were in there so long we didn't have time to actually walk through the gardens. Hahaha. Luckily, Katie and Joan had already been through it before.

We went up this hill, and I can't remember for the life of me what it's called, but here is the view. Awesome!

And most importantly, we ate out a lot!

6 comments:

megan said...

love the photoshoot :) hilarious pic with the one empty chair...

Kimmy said...

that cathedral looks architecturally awesome. I love that you were able to go have some fun with your sisters. I keep trying to get my sister to do a sisters trip but we havent made it happen yet.
Totally unrelated to your post but Ive been meaning to get over to your house for 3 weeks now, but I am seriously the worst- I mean you live like what 2 minutes away and I cant pull myself together for a 5 minute round trip trip? Anyway I hope you had a happy birthday and I will eventually get over to see you for a minute before your next birthday rolls around, i hope. :)

Megan said...

Sisters are the best! Looks like so much fun.

Katie Kat said...

Empty chair for our missing sister! I'm so glad we had the chance to visit for a few days...also happy to get out of the AZ heat for 10 days!

Sarah said...

I'm jealous!

Tina said...

I understand about sister time. It is the best. Fun pictures!!