Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Telegraph!

I have a friend (Michelle) who has tried to get me to hike Telegraph for years and years (before it was trendy). I have denied her and many others over and over. It all just fell into place for me to go one night with some friends/co-workers. No regrets, and I hope to do it again before it heats up. The problem with me is, I refuse to wake up early on the weekends just to exercize. We hiked on a Friday evening when date night could not happen. Like I said. It just all worked out.

I took Mallory with me. There were four kids, a dog, a husband, and four crazy teachers. Most of us made it to the top. Some of us made it to the top twice. I was not in the mix. A few of us hung out at "The Boulder" and waited. HAHAHAHA!

I'm still impressed with myself. We were about 20 minutes from the top, but I would have had to finish it out at a snail's pace, and it was a race against the sun/moon. Night was upon us by the end.

I wasn't going to post pictures, but I figure one day I'll look back and think, "Wow, I looked so young!"

Thank you to Kaste, Worley, and Heras!

2 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

I miss hiking Telegraph. Be glad you can go!

cookie said...

Awesome Sabra! You do look young!