Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Express Yourself!


I've always been a free spirited sort of parent. It took Bobby about 13 years to convince me a bedtime was necessary. If my boys wanted their fingernails pink they were painted HOT pink. Mallory wanted to color her hair with rainbow stripes, so we did. I think I'm pretty open to their ideas, but this...This pushed my limits:


Anyone who knew Bobby as a child or knows the stories of "Dress Up Bobby" can tell you, "Like father like son." Love this kid. Love his dad.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha!!
He is gonna LOOOVE this picture when he turns 14 or 15. ;)

Granni P said...

ok, he has his dad's gold and silver sequined shirts beat! I thought I was pretty supportive letting him wear those to school but I don't think I could have let him leave the house in this! Hilarious! i'm wondering, did anyone offer him a dollar bill?

Kimmy said...

Wow...that is some outfit. But what makes this even better is his awesome posing skillz! Thanks for the laugh!