Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Sisters' Retreat




Katie, Kelly, Joan, and I just spent two nights and three shopping filled days in San Diego! It was our first (hopefully annual) Sisters' Retreat! I had a great time, and I hope they did as well. We shopped and ate a ton. We saw P.S. I Love You and cried, and cried, and cried! PF Changs and the movie was my favorite part of the weekend, but I do have to say we played some mean Rummikub and Kings' Corners. I earned no bragging rights this year. Maybe next time. I wasn't feeling my best this trip (excuse)! Boo Ya', Sisters! We love ya's!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Sabra, I am so glad to finally see your blog, I tried to look at it before, but it said I wasn't an invited reader or somthing, You look great, I love your hair darker, I went darker this year too, I need to get it done again, I told them to just match my hair to my roots, but it has faded a bit. Man I wish I had someone as good as Shami here. She is just the best. How are you guys doing?