Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Tiny Miracle!




Today my Tiny is two! I call him my two year miracle. Every single day of the last two years of his life has been a miracle. The fact that he lives is a miracle in itself, but that he walks, talks, laughs, breaths, destroys, stains, stinks, spills, hugs, blows kisses, strips, and wrestles are the everyday miracles. We brought him home not knowing if he would ever walk, talk, or eat on his own. This kid is a survivor, and I am so glad he's mine. Happy Birthday, Strider Zane!

12 comments:

Lisa Love said...

He is a miracle! It is wonderful to have those little reminders of God's love - even if they can try your patience at times! Happy Birthday Tiny!

Kimmy said...

Happy Birthday to Tiny. What an amazing little guy!

Channon said...

what time are you dropping him off at the tree house?

Just Joan said...

YAY for treehouse time!

I too am amazed and grateful that he is in our lives, no matter how much trouble he gets into.

Happy Birthday Tiny!

BlairsTown said...

A miracle he is! I can't believe he's 2 already. Glad to beable to watch him grow,develop and be his own little person.

Brenda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINY! Brandi enjoys you in Nursery! We BELIEVE in MIRACLES!

Carol Godinez said...

Aww, my sweet little Tiny! I love that boy!

Tina said...

Brings tears to my eyes...:)

Who knew that stinking, spilling and destroying could be that good?

I am happy he's yours too!

Anonymous said...

Wow I can't believe it has been two years. It seems like just yesterday we started emailing about your little miracle and now he is a healthy, happy, 2-year-old, happy b-day Tiny!

Laydee said...

2 already? Happy day Tiny!

The Davis Diaries said...

LOVE to see pics of him growing! What a sweetheart!

Natalie Lundberg said...

Happy late birthday Strider! Did you have a party?