Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Three Weeks!

I've been off the radar for a few weeks, I know. I just didn't feel like I had anything blogworthy to report. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to.


I bought Syd a babysitting bag and filled it with junk for the kids. She had her first, second, and third babysitting job over the last few weeks, and this is truly a dream come true for her. A little young, I know, but I was just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the homes. I'm so proud of her.

I babysat my niece, Maggie! Wonderful baby. Girls are so sweet.

I dipped berries. They were great! Too great. I ate quite a few.

10 comments:

Kimmy said...

You are quite the genius with those strawberries- they look so professional! As does Syd!
What a doll your niece is!

Lisa Love said...

Those strawberries look yummy! Syd looks so grown up. I remember when I first started babysitting - I felt so old and mature! Ha! Now I know what old and mature really feel like!

Lindsay Adams said...

How old is Syd? Love the idea, totally going to copy you when Hailey starts babysitting.

cookie said...

I'm salivating :)

Granni P said...

So you dipped those last night? where were they during Lost? That's what I wana know!!!!

Laydee said...

yeah syd!

Anonymous said...

Although I don't like chocolate, those strawberries look tasty! I wish Syd lived close to me so she could babysit for me:(!

Carol Godinez said...

Syd's "the best babysitter EVER" according to my kids! We love her! Next time...send her over with some of those strawberries. : )

Wendy said...

Way to go Sydney! Your mom was/is the best babysitter! I know you are going to be awesome too!

Nic said...

The strawberries are truly impressive- brought tears to my eyes. You're great!