Friday, February 20, 2009

Mom's Birthday!


This is my mom with my girls.


This is my grandmother and her sister with my mom and her sisters! Love it! These are some incredible women! They probably don't know it, but they have all taught and given me so many gifts over the years.


This is my baby brother, Zac, and I! I was sorry my sisters weren't there, but it was great to have a minute with Z!

Aunt Vickie (my dad's sister) had a little birthday party for my mom tonight. It was a sweet and simple affair. I was taking pictures with both my mom's camera and my own, and somehow I didn't get one on my camera of Aunt Vickie or my dad. Sorry, but I did get some pictures.

4 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Thank you so much for volunteering your husband a few hours before the party to set up our trampoline! I am soooo glad I ran into you at Wal-Mart this morning. I couldn't have done it without the strong hands of Bobby! The boys absolutely loved it! Tell Bobby I owe him a massage from he knows who...

Ashley Harris said...

Sabra, just wanted to tell you, you look great in green! Later!

Laydee said...

i can't believe zach is college age! AGH. it's fun the ladies all got together, we'll have to try an all the girls night out when we're all home for clays wedding!

Anonymous said...

It looks like your mom is trying to take a bite out of Mallory in the top picture. Too funny.