Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Days!


My 6th & 3rd Graders!


Catching The Bus!



Kibbee, Frannie (for you Joan), and Buddy!


Buddy's First Day Back To Hand In Hand (tattoo post coming soon)!


I didn't want to post the girls' first day photos until Maverick had his first day to go along. Today was his first day of preschool for the 2009-2010 year. He will be attending five days a week, and he was very excited to get started. My ladies were also very motivated to get back into the routine of school, homework, piano, and gymnastics (for Kibbee).

2 comments:

Tina said...

They were motivated to get back to the routine? That's great! I was kind of glad to get back to it here, but my girls were really not.

Cute pictures! I remember when Kaitie and Emilee were in 3rd and 6th grade, and now they are in 8th and 11th! Crazy.

Anonymous said...

When did Syd get braces? Lookin good!