Friday, October 23, 2009

Disney Day One!

We had the most wonderful time taking our girls to Disneyland!


Waiting for the tram!


Mallory after Space Mountain! This was the only time she freaked out, and she was ready to ride it again by day two.


We spent a lot of time at the Star Wars store.


Bob and The Ladies in the old Swiss Family Robinson house. They love that movie. The house now belongs to Tarzan. Too bad.


Pluto is the first character we saw, and the only one my girls waited in line to meet. They were more interested in riding the rides, and for that I am glad.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love the Haunted Mansion too- my fav.
Did Mallory go on Space Mtn again?
Too cute!

xenacat1 said...

Wow. You look hot! Have you lost weight? (I know. I hate that question, too. But you know I love you, so I'm asking anyway.) Or are you just aglow from the relative freedom of having only half your children (and, I'm guessing, the easier half) with you?

Kimmy said...

Sounds like a fabulous trip! Glad you guys had such a good time!

Tina said...

I'm glad you all had such a great time! I love all these pictures...but Mallory after Space Mountain is the winner for sure.