Monday, October 12, 2009

Izabell!





We have a new addition to our family. Grandma Evelyn insisted on buying Sydney a horse after seeing her ride this summer in Flagstaff at horse camp. We were resistant to the idea at first, but after seeing Boops so happy our hearts melted. Her name is Izabell, and she is perfect for Syd. My cousin, Elena, and Sydney get along marvelously, and they enjoy riding together. We are keeping Izabell out in Roll at Elena's house for a while. Thank you, Aunt Joyce and Uncle Phill!

10 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

What a lucky girl...and what an awesome Grandma!

Jenn said...

What fun for Sydney! You say you will keep her at Elena's house "for a while" as though you plan on bringing her home to your house. I'd love to see that! :)

Just Joan said...

She is beautiful! Tiny looks like he had fun as well...BUT FLIP FLOPS ON THE FARM!!!! (don't let gma know)

Granni P said...

I am so excited for Sydney to have this opportunity. I always loved horses though I know nothing about them. I told her she had to teach me all she knows. she just smiled her little smile.

Katie Kat said...

How Awesome! Isn't that like every little girl's dream?

Megan said...

Lucky!!
She looks so happy- priceless!

Kimmy said...

How Exciting for Syd!
"how was I to know she had a pony?"

Laydee said...

YAY SYD!!

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

What a beautiful horse! She is going to thank you guys when she is older. Congratulations!

Tina said...

Lucky girl! I think every kid wants a horse. Cute pictures :)