Saturday, October 3, 2009

It's Official!


We have been waiting to hear back from the "powers that be" to announce anything official. Today we were approved to show a second theatre packed with New Moon Maniacs at 9:00 rather than midnight!

We promise the pre-party will be just as fabulous as last year, and we hope you don't mind a little bigger crowd! We just hated turning any of you fanatics away!

If you are interested in tickets please contact me (SABRA). My email is on my blog profile, and I'm on FaceBook. You can also find me at The Treehouse in the afternoons. Call me there if you'd like - 783-TREE.

2 comments:

Suzanne C said...

AWESOME!! So that means I'll need to get more stuff together for the give-aways!

Cassie said...

Hi Sabra, this is Cassie Sorensen. I told Shannon I would just arrange to pick up my 39 tickets from you to make things easier. Will you email me at: cassiesoren@gmail.com and let me know when you'll be at the Treehouse next week so I can stop by? I've been carrying this money around with me and praying I don't lose it! By the way, that's exciting about the 2nd theater, Shannon called me to spread the word. I will be letting everyone know they have a 2nd chance to score some tickets so I may be contacting you again. Thanks for all your hard work, I'm soooo excited!