Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Moon Madness!


We are just about two weeks away! I am blown away that a year has gone by since our last extravaganza. This year is three times the event last year was, so I hope you all are geared up for a fantastic evening.

Now, let's update you on our plans. The location of our party is going to be (drum roll please)...The parking lot of Jeanie's Party Supply and Liquid Eyewear. It's right behind the movie theatre on Pacific. Email me if you aren't sure.

Party starts at 7:00 and goes until we are ready to head to our TWO reserved theatres. Movie begins promptly at 9:00. Just like last year, you are encouraged to bring a finger food.

No one is assigned a theatre or a seat. Once you show your special events ticket, you proceed to 13 or 14. It's your choice. We made sure no one would have to sit in the front three rows, so know that you will have an excellent view of all wolves and vampires!

This year Shannon, Devra, and I decided to give back to the community in some way. We chose K.I.D.S. Cuddle Kit Closet http://www.cuddlekit.org/ to focus on. They are trying to clothe 150 children for the winter. We would appreciate it if every party guest could bring along at least one new item (unwrapped) to donate to an underprivileged, local child. You can bring anything from crayons, to scarves, to books, to sweaters. For every item you donate you get a ticket to enter a special raffle.

If anyone needs additional tickets or has any questions just let me know. lemmonx3@aol.com

6 comments:

Lindsay Adams said...

On the donation are you wanting new or used, wrapped or unwrapped?

can't wait!!!

Kimmy said...

twill be the party of the year!

Kristan Sheppeard said...

Sabra,
I'm really excited for the fun night! Thanks so much for adding KIDS CuddleKit Closet to the night! We are so excited for the Kindness Day on the 5th. To answer Lindsay's question, we will be giving these children new items but unwrapped because they will go in a child print pillowcase. Thanks again for helping us to reach out to even more Yuma children in need of kindness!

Suzanne C said...

That is awesome! I need to get my stuff over to you guys! Can I just bring it to the Treehouse?

Brenda said...

What a great idea for helping kids in our community! I love that you are doing that! We are looking forward to it all! Thanks for all your hard work and efforts to making a fun evening for us all! Let me know if I can help you with anything.

Anonymous said...

Sabra, do you have two tickets left???? If not no worries, I really want to go though and a girl from my work about died when I told her I knew the girls throwing the party, she has been so jealous because a friend of hers got a ticket through a friend. I told her I would see if there were any seats left, she was so excited, seh has already called me twice since I got home from work.Please let me know ASAP, I know you are prob. sick of people asking, but I just want to know if there are any more seats available! Thanks for everything, and what an awsome idea to give back to the community!