Thursday, November 12, 2009

One Week Until Madness!



I worked on homework (grad school) until 12:30 a.m. last night then decided to go to bed. The second my head hit the pillow I was entering the sleep zone (my favorite zone). Then all of the sudden I realized it was technically Thursday. This meant New Moon was now one week away! I shot up out of bed and wanted to call Shannon, but I didn't. I did however work on this little post.

This one's for you, Joan- New Moon is a week away, but you can't count the day of, and you don't really count today. The weekend is going to speed by, as always, so you don't count that. So really, if you think about it, New Moon is
practically here!

This one's for you Bob- Why does Edward have hair near his belly button? Why would a statuesque vampire have hair there? It makes no sense. These are the discussions Bobby and I have been having lately, and this particular picture of Edward really irritates him...I can't say it really "irritates" me. Ha ha ha.

See you soon everyone!

5 comments:

Meagan said...

that picture of edward doesn't irritate me either! :) i am very very very excited for new moon madness--and can't wait to party it up with you guys this year! thanks sabra for everything! :)

Kimmy said...

you are hilarious! I hadnt noticed the navel hair, but now that you've pointed it out, you guys make a very valid point.

Carol Godinez said...

So excited! Can't wait!

xenacat1 said...

About the post for Bob, Kent says Edward has hair by his belly button because he had it before he was a vampire. He was only 17 so he didn't have the whole chest hair thing going on yet. (Kent dictated what I should type, because I'm not so much the Twilight follower. I asked, "Which one is Edward?")

BlairsTown said...

I was never a Jacob fan once while reading the books but with that picture I am! I'm so bummed and depressed that I won't be there for all the excitment. Enjoy!!