Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer of Sabra!





I swore I would celebrate all summer long my graduating from grad school. I went to Disneyland in June without children, and for July, I went with Katie to San Diego for four days. We'll have to see what August has in store, and isn't September still technically summer?

The parents were in Oceanside for their summer vacation along with Zac and Adriana. Aunt Carol was up there with my Dee, and Dee had her daughter and a friend. I was able to meet Joe, Dee's boyfriend, and I even caught a glimpse of Ralph. Bruce, Tess, and Heidi were up there, too. It was a Berryman miracle!

Kelly and Jaime live in Oceanside, so we were lucky to be able to spend time with them, too. I was terrible about taking pictures. I always had my camera, but I just kept taking pictures of Kelly's kids. I had tunnel vision when they were around. I'm so proud of my sister and what a wonderful mother she is to her three kids.

I had a great time, and I hope Katie did, as well. We missed Joan, but we talked about her plenty. Ha ha, Joan, just kidding!

6 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

What a fun summer! Go Sabra, live it up and go for the whole year

Just Joan said...

I am sure only fantastic things were said about me!

Katie Kat said...

I had a blast. I mean, who can complain about 70 degree weather when it's 110 back at home :)

Tina said...

I think it might even really be summer here in October. Don't draw the line anywhere just yet....

I'm glad you have been enjoying your summer so far.

Kimmy said...

Awwww- i love that little baby!!
Glad you have had a time or two to celebrate the summer of Sabra!

Lisa Love said...

Congratulations on grad school! You should celebrate all summer, you deserve it. I am with Tina, it will be summer here until Halloween so don't stop now.