Sunday, July 6, 2008

Kibbee's Birthday!




I felt so prepared going into surgery on the 26th. I took care of three birthdays ahead of time and figured that was perfect. I was certain by the 4th I'd be ready to go all out for Patty, and on the 5th I'd be up and at 'em for Mallory's birthday. No deal. We threw together a fairly pathetic excuse for a party last night consisting of leftovers from the 4th of July celebration. Leave it Bob to livin' things up though! I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but Bob moved the jumper we'd rented for the 4th into our gameroom!

9 comments:

Laydee said...

i love that the jumper is INSIDE!

The McEwen Family said...

That's so funny you got the jumper in your house! What a great idea. Hope they all had a great birthday!

Kimmy said...

How in the world did he get the jumper to fit in there? Thats hilarious!

Tina said...

That cracks me up!

Looks like she is loving her birthday....:)

milan said...

Sabra, I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time with your tonsil ordeal. So how many pounds have you dropped. That's why I want to have mine removed! Just kidding but it can't hurt and if you had to come up with a "bright" side I think that that would have to be one of them! Good luck and keep on keeping on!

milan said...

Sabra, Milan didn't really make that last post or this one. It's me ... Stephanie! My mom and dad are in town for a family reunion and he must have been logged on to my blog last or something. Sorry!

Anonymous said...

That is awsome that your game room is big enough to hold a jumper, way cool. You are super woman being able to throw those parties together and feeling awful!

megan said...

Holy cow...you left me in the dust with your birthday party spree!!! Kids don't know the difference as long as there's a lot of action they're happy :)

Anonymous said...

The jumper in the game room! That's insane! Probably less insane than having it out in the blistering heat, though.