Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Prescott Time Out!





I took three of my four kids to Prescott for four days to see Nicole and the kids. Care to guess who was left behind? She called and invited us because Bretty was going to be gone camping! GIRL TIME! I needed time away from the heat, and we haven't been out of town at all this summer. We had a great time, and as usual I came home with grandiose ideas on how we could finagle a way to move up there. The Mangum family is very special to the Lemmon family. We went through both tough and fun times as neighbors. They are family to us, and it's tough having them so far away (only four hours).

The not so great outdoor picture is to show you the view from Brett and Nicole's backyard! Who wouldn't want to live there? Every morning I would go sit outside and enjoy the view since Strider was up bright and early each day!

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Nice sunset! Glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Wow that is gorgeous! I can see why you would want to move there. How is Nicole doing?

megan said...

Holy cow!!! nice nice image...I'm sooo impressed...I recognized it and was glad you were there to shoot it :)

I have to go comment on the rest of your posts (I've been away for awhile :)