Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Hair!



Shami did another great job today! We always have fun when we are together, and I think this cut and color shows it! I've been working on growing out my A-line bob, stack, Texas bob, Victoria hair for about six months now. Everywhere I turned there was some variation of my hairstyle. That always means it's time for change! These pictures do not do it justice. It looks so great in real life, and it's even better outside. This picture is with it flipped out, but it also looks cool under or straight.

8 comments:

Channon said...

I love it!!! I have been thinking all day today that I needed to get my hair done. I think this picture has inspired me to go make an appointment to get it done! I love it!

Just Joan said...

LOVE IT! Very cute....I love the red especially in the front. Miss you.

Laydee said...

I love the color! very posh-

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Cute and fun. That's what I need, not this boring blah mop I'm currently sporting.

Tina said...

Fun! Look forward to seeing it in person....:)

Stephanie said...

I've decided that you have a hair obsession! I guess that if you're going to be obsessed about something that's a pretty good one! Love the new sassy doo!

Anonymous said...

Super cute, wish I could pull off trendy cute hair styles, I just have no hair to work with. I do want highlights and a trim though. I can't ever get a hold of Shami though.

Heather said...

Sabs, its me Esther. I mean, Heather. Finally I've got this blog spot figured out. Seriously, your new doo ROCKS!! Hope to talk to you soon, we need to hang out:)