Monday, August 4, 2008

Breaking Sabra!


This book is ruling this house! This time around Bobby had to have his own copy, so we are both frantically reading, and you know how things go in the meantime! If they (meaning the kids) would just leave me alone I could finish and things could return to normalcy! Don't they get it?

This book is causing me to break all my own rules. I haven't done dishes. I haven't folded laundry. I haven't done much of anything, but if you know my home life...You know I keep up on laundry and dishes above all else. Stephenie Meyers could have titled this book "Breaking Homes."

7 comments:

Laydee said...

yeah... I broke down and started the first one the other day-after everyone I knew told me to read it. It didn't get interesting til like page 250- but now I can't stop reading...I think I'm waiting for him to get her!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to read this, I am trying to wait till the 18 when the kids start school, so I can just really enjoy every second of it!

PEHNelson said...

Dishes? laundry? huh?

Angela said...

Yeah, I even ignored house guests. Pretty lame huh? (Their visit was unplanned - so not my fault that I had other plans!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your story about picking up the latest book. Hilarious! I have yet to read any of the books. I'm debating whether or not I want to.

Nic said...

Ahh, my ever clever friend... breaking home?! I love it. I think I may have to give these books a second chance. I think it's awesome that you and Bob can relish in the same book together, even if the house and kids go to hell in a hand basket!

The Davis Diaries said...

I must say that I had the same experience. I read it in a day and a half, and it would have been quicker if everyone would have just left me the heck alone!