Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Twilight Update- There's No "I" In Team!


The Yuma Daily Sun featured an article on their website today regarding our upcoming event. Check it out if you have a chance. During the interview I mentioned my partner and friend, Shannon, over and over, but she's not mentioned once in the article. I'm hoping the article that goes to print in the actual paper will note my friend! I'm making it clear here on the blog that I really wanted to do this event, but Shannon made it happen by actually making the call to Harkins Theatres! I never would have followed through. Let's cross our fingers that Shannon gets a shout out when the article comes to us in print!

Tickets should be delivered tomorrow, so Shannon and I are hoping to give you your ticket when you bring your money this weekend. These tickets are awesome! Shannon designed them, and they are fantastic! You might want to keep it as a bookmark. That's what I'm going to do anyway!

2 comments:

Granni P said...

Hey Sabe. Article was typical of the Yuma Sun. But you sounded good.

Lisa Love said...

I read the article in the Yuma Sun. You sounded great and I'm all excited!!