Sunday, November 9, 2008

Twilight Party Update!


Things are moving right along! If you have made contact with Shannon or I (via blog, email, or phone) we have you down. Your spot is secure at this point. We would like the money by Friday. You can drop it off at any of our three homes (Devra, Shannon, Sabra)! We have less than a hundred tickets available now, so if you have yet to contact someone I suggest you do so now!

Just to review a few points of interest...We have blocked out the first three rows of seats. No one will have to sit in junk seats unless you want to! Also, we are going to have a tailgate party starting Thursday night at 10:30pm. There we will have some trivia to get you warmed up for the movie, and we will have drinks provided. We are hoping everyone will bring finger foods to share. This is a great chance to mingle and share in the excitement! Once inside our theatre we will hold several raffles which we are most looking forward to! Mind you, there will be no line to wait in, and you will have your own special ticket already in hand!

7 comments:

Channon said...

I had not read Twilight and I am not sure I will see the movie, but if I lived in Yuma I would buy a ticket for sure just for a night of hanging out with you , shannon and devra. I love you ladies and miss you so much!!!! Tell Shannon hello and give her a big hug. Mark your calendars....I will be in Yuma April 5th to 12th. Lets play!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait, sorry, I haven't checked the blog since last week, can I still have aticket since I didn't get the money to you yet? I need your address or phone number so I can swing the 15 bucks by. My email is ali_devey@yahoo.com If you could email me your info I will drop the 15 bucks off, I will get Shellys and their miney too. I can't wait!

Heather Neese said...

That sounds like such fun! What a great idea. We have a bunch of girls going to dinner and we are going to make our husbands stand in line and save our seats! Hehehe. We're terribly mean I know.

Angela said...

Sooo, what if I already have a ticket? Can I just pay you the difference and swap theaters? You're party sounds awesome!!

Angela said...

Let me know - if so, I'll need at least one more ticket and permission for another person to sneak over. My email is gatitensor@msn.com Thanks Sab.

Lisa Love said...

Sabra, this is going to sound really dumb but...I'm on Troy's new MAC and I can't figure out the email so I'll just post that I've finally created our family blog! Check us out at www.thelovesletters.blogspot.com.
Your blog is great, by the way.

Kimmy said...

Hey Sabra- Can Daniel and I get in on the party? We are still trying to find a babysitter, but we will prevail for something this BIG! I will bring the moolah Friday when we get back if thats ok-
I am missing our late night walks- how are your feet doing?