Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kids Say The Darndest Things!


I generally don't quote my kids because it's never as cute or funny as it was in person, but this one was too good to pass up.

The other night I was in bed with *Maverick, and Bobby was still up but getting ready for bed. I don't remember the specifics of the conversation Bobby and I were having, but I said something about getting new boobs, and Maverick piped in with this reaction, "Mom, did you lost your boobs?"




*Yes, Maverick is almost four and still sleeps in our bed.

5 comments:

Suzanne C said...

Andrew is 5 and still wedges himself between us in the middle of the night! Love the boobies comment. They are so literal. Frankly, I would love to "lost" mine too!

Lisa Love said...

Lost boobies would be a good thing for me, or at least a large portion of them. Someday Maverick won't want to sleep in the same bed as you and you'll miss your snuggles so no worries.

Sarah Blue said...

That is so funny! I love how blunt little kids are. He's so smart though! Connecting getting something new to something being lost. What a thinker. :)

Kimmy said...

Thanks for the laugh! Hey do you totally hate me? I am so so so sorry about Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Let's get new boobs together! Let me know when you're goin in and I'll get mine then, too. I lost mine a long time ago, like, they never actually existed.