Friday, December 19, 2008

Two Birthdays!


We celebrated two birthdays this week! Zac's girlfriend, Adriana, turned 19, and she came over for gifts and cupcakes! We had a fun time with her and love giving her a hard time about how tiny she is. I'm sure it gets old for her, but we never tire of it! She's amongst the giants now! What does she expect?

I can't let Don Johnson's birthday pass without special notice. For those of you who knew me in the 80's and 90's you might remember my love for Donnie Wayne Johnson. Yes, Sonny Crocket of the Miami PD. I dedicated many years to DJ! I will forever hold a spot in my heart for Sabra K & Don J! Happy 59, old friend!

3 comments:

Bobby said...

WOW.....WOW....

Suzanne C said...

you crack me up

Jenn said...

Now that you mention it, I do remember your obsession with Don Johnson. I'm sure he's glad you remembered his birthday!