Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Alexis Reign!



Let me just start by saying St. Patrick's Day is the birthday of birthdays! I always hoped to have one on the day of. I was excited just to have one baby in the month of March. My dad's side of the family is extremely Irish, so I always thought it would impress him to have one born on the special Irish holiday. No such luck, but then my brother in law and his beautiful wife happen to have their second child on this awesome day! She is perfect and tiny. We are so excited to have Alexis in our family.

6 comments:

Linsey F said...

Yay! She is beautiful!

Tina said...

She does look perfect...:)

PEHNelson said...

How is Krista doing?

Brenda said...

How sweet! She is beautiful! Congratulations to all!

Kimmy said...

So precious! Congrats Auntie Sabra!

Lindsay Adams said...

Congrats to all the Lemmons! How's mom & baby?