Friday, May 29, 2009

Potty Update!


As usual the pee pee in the potty has gone off without a hitch. The poop is another story. We are just finishing up day four, and Tiny has only had about one pee pee accident a day. He especially loves to go outside like his brother. I remember Buddy taking about a month to really get the number two issue down. I will remain patient, but I have to say it is officially "The End" of diapers in the Bobby Lemmon home. I will donate my brand new case of size four Huggies to The Treehouse!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow, I can't imagine the excitement you must be feeling! I don't know how your kids do with night time potty training, but mine take a long time. They do great with all the day time stuff, but our kids are in pull-ups for a long time. Gracie was almost five before we heard about the alarm that hooks to their underwear and goes off if it gets wet. Gracie learned in a less than a week. Wesley just turned four and I have been wanting him out of pull-ups, but didn't really want to go through the work to train him, and he has taken a little longer using it than Grace, but after 2 dry nights I am happy! So I didn't mean this comment to be anything more than Yay for you! Congrats! But a guess you get everything else that goes with it!!

Kimmy said...

WooHOO!!!!

Sonia said...

Girl, I love all your postings. congrats on the potty training. The MAC thing is so true. It happens everytime, and I wear the same colors. Awwwhhhh, but it's so fun to buy and admire all the brightness. Hope you are doing well. have a great weekend.

Sarah Blue said...

Hooray! And just think of all the money you'll save. ;)

Laydee said...

size 4? send em to me! and YEAH TINY!!