Sunday, May 3, 2009

Temple Trip!




I have been waiting for a better picture to surface from this trip, but this is all I think I'm going to get, so I better blog it before I forget it.

Our neighbors are Carol and Alonso. They are wonderful friends to our little family. They invited us on their ten year anniversary trip, and we jumped at the chance. We went to the temple Friday night and did some work for family members and a ton of non-family, as well. Seeing Alonso do work for his father was a very moving experience, and one I will never forget. Saturday we slept in, ate, and shopped. Three of my favorite things! If we would have had one more day I could have fit in reading, and that would have been pure perfection.

Thank you for the invite, Vecinos!

6 comments:

megan said...

you acheived image perfection in my opinion :)

Granni P said...

You guys looked like you were having a perfect day! I am so happy you got to go!

Carol Godinez said...

Thank you for joining us. It was a special weekend. Can't wait for our next trip!

xenacat1 said...

Well, when you decide to make a Utah temple pilgrimage, you know you have a place to stay.

Tina said...

I LIKE your picture. You look great!

I am envious that you did work for family members. That is something that I have never done.

The McEwen Family said...

what great pictures of you guys!!