Thursday, February 4, 2010

Head Shot!






I will be writing a feature article for Moms' Club West's newsletter each month. The editor asked for a photo to include with my first article. Here are some attempts at taking a decent headshot. We all know how much I love the camera. Where are my photographer friends when I need them? I was going to tell Michelle (with the newsletter) to just take a picture from my blog, but I noticed those are far and few between. This blog proves, I am never alone. Minus the redeye, Fran's headshot is the only one that turned out. She wasn't even meant to be in the photo. She weasled her way in. Maybe, she can write the article.

4 comments:

megan said...

I'd be happy to crop you out of one, but HELLOO...doesn't a mom's magazine need to see a beautiful mom with her kids (the reason that she is a mom right?) I like the one of you and the girls :)

Kimmy said...

Jen Butler reporting for duty?
And just where might one find this newsletter so one can read your monthly articles?

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Denise said that you have been super busy! And it looks like it! Love all your pictures from now until way back at Christmas, didn't realize I was THAT behind! I miss you girl! You are beautiful! And I want to know about this monthly article too.

Wendy said...

Cute! Hey, you are looking skinny girl-whatcha doing?