Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Boys!


I had a wonderful chat with my friend, Jill, yesterday. One of the topics we visited about was how crazy boys can be, and how much they change the dynamics of a home. I am so glad my sons have one another, and I'm greatful to their father for being a fine example. These boys are quite a handful, but they give me quite a heartful (Remember that post?). I began blogging a few years back in order to put some kind of positive spin on all of Maverick's antics. He's growing up and even maturing a bit, so my posts have been a bit lifeless. Don't get me wrong, these two have some good times together, but the shock value has greatly decreased. Maverick has made me a better mother, but let me tell you, when I found out I was pregnant with another son, I didn't know if I could survive another.

I told Jill, "Tiny is my calm after the storm."

She says, "Sadie is my prize (or surprise some might say)."

Isn't it true? The Lord only gives us as much as we can handle.

3 comments:

TAMMY CLARIDGE said...

Very true... very true. ALL your boys are just too adorable! I was taking care of a mom the other day and she just had her 3rd girl and has one boy. She said she is so glad she only has one boy because he is a handful. I laughed and said I have 3 and that it wasn't that bad! I can't imagine my life without them...

Sarah Blue said...

My boys are the reason me extra weight finally came off. It just dripped off while I was busy chasing after those wild men. :)

Kimmy said...

That is a GREAT picture of your boys!