Saturday, June 5, 2010

30 Years and Counting...




Each year Crane School District holds a celebration. Everything at Crane is called a "celebration." Side Note: We aren't supposed to use the word "party."

I was excited to attend with my mom this year. She received her thirty year pin. Thirty years with the same school district...same school even. There were a few others with thirty years in, and there were even a couple with thirty five. I am so proud of my mom for her years of loyalty, consistency, and service. By her example, she has taught me these principles. She really does love her job, and I love that about her.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so amazing! What a great lady, your mom! Congratulations to her!

Just Joan said...

I am so jealous you got to be there. Now we know who the favorite child is!

Katie Kat said...

That's awesome. Way to go, Pat! Thirty years dealing with a bunch of brats. LOL just kidding ;)

Tina said...

Thirty years...wow! That is amazing.

I know Emilee enjoyed having her as a teacher earlier this year:)