Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Jade Dumpling!


Many people asked me about this necklace I was wearing. I promised I'd post the site I ordered it from.

I have made a very good friend during my master's program named Susan. She is a gifted artist.

You can enjoy many of her creations on her Etsy site, and she's creating a website as I write this.

http://www.jadedumpling.com/


Let's just say it. With a name like "Jade Dumpling, it has to be good." You know me. I love just about anything Asian. Though, her work is not all Asian. I dare you to take a look. Let me know what you think. Or better yet, let her know what you think.

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Sabra!

I LOVE the rainbow classic pink necklace! It's all very beautiful. I love her combinatin of colors. Best of luck to Susan on ETSY! :)