Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two Boys!













I was brought home from the hospital and raised for just about seven years with the name "Sabra Faye Wagar." I am adopted as many know. I have yet to post regarding the topic, but it does not mean that I have not written something. I have written, but I have held back posting. Someday.

I have two brothers from my birth father. They are younger than myself, and they know Bobby from high school. Small world. Anyway, I stole this current picture of them off of FaceBook, then scanned in a couple of pictures from when we were kids, and had to share. One of Strider's nicknames is "Wagar James." He reminds me of these boys before I left my father's home (both in action and appearance). I think, I might finally have a child that resembles my side of the gene pool.

Tell me what you think.

Oh, and to answer the questions that always follow the topic of adoption: Yes, no, and sort of.

6 comments:

Just Joan said...

I see it (as we have discussed). Maverick and his faces...gets me every time. I love those boys so much. You did good!

megan said...

so stinkin cute! You have quite the closet full of writing my dear...quite the closet full...when you're ready to unleash we'll be here...and if you need hands to hold we have them.

Chredna said...

Love those boys! Great pictures!

Suzanne C said...

VERY much your side of the gene pool! All the boys are handsome. In due time, eh?

Kimmy said...

Awww- how cute your 2 boys are!

Tina said...

Really cute pictures of your boys!

I think your kids are such a combination of their parents. I can't seem to pick who they look like the most....