My sister, Katie Kat, and her awesome friend, Robert, were perusing a new bookstore today and found this little treasure.
She of course, texted me a photo of it right away.
Unbelievable on so many levels was my response.
1. Who needs Cliffs Notes for a Nicholas Sparks' book?
2. This little, yellow book means professors and teachers out there are requiring a Nicholas Sparks' book to be read for their classes.
3. There is actually a teacher's guide to go along with this gem. Unreal.
4. I am floored that someone has the audacity to shelf this yellow book along side truly great Cliffs such as Jane Eyre, The Good Earth, Moby Dick, Pride and Prejudice, To Kill a Mockingbird.
5. I especially love the photo featured of Slick Nicky right on the front cover. That is sure to sell some copies.
Thanks for the smiles Kat and Robert!
Monday, October 25, 2010
Posted by Sabra at 12:21 AM