Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Two of These Things Do Not Look Like the Others...

I have a very "particular" Christmas tree. In years past, I would allow the kids to put their homemade ornaments on the back side of the tree, but they are now old enough and have caught on. I came home to this the other day:


Mrs. Kathy, please note my especially particular ornament added to the tree tonight. Can you see it? Christmas trees do not photograph well unless you use a Hubble type lens. In fact, I'm a little embarrassed by the way it looks on camera.



2 comments:

Natalie Lundberg said...

I love your tree! You've been blogging like crazy! you go girl:)

Wendy said...

Ha Ha! I still try and put the ol' home made ornaments on the back of the tree-but as time passes, I miss the silly little pretzel reindeers, glittery hand wreaths and milk jug lid photo frames...time flies by before you know it!