Friday, May 30, 2008

Candied Apple!



My brother graduated from high school tonight! The youngest of our crazy family is now one of us. I've watched this boy turn into a man in what seems like overnight. I used to call him "Candied Apple" because his head was so big and his long body was sooooo skinny. We would have to stretch the neck of his shirts out before attempting to put them on the poor child. On a sweeter note I would like to say how proud I am of Zac (not Duke). He puts up with a lot being the youngest of five and the only boy. Not to mention, he's the only one of us who has had the opportunity to live with Mom & Dad completely on his own with no back up! Being the youngest definitely has its advantages, but I can see the drawbacks, as well. He's turned out quite well, I must say. He's smart, sweet, softspoken, kind, trustworthy, athletic, and handsome! He not only grew into his head, but he grew into an awesome friend/brother/uncle!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had no idea that you had any younger siblings! Congrats to both of them on graduating!