Saturday, May 10, 2008

Daycare?


As many of you know Bobby and I have been trying to start a daycare/preschool for quite some time. The trouble is that Yuma, AZ can make things very difficult! When you want to do something legal and legitimate you are penalized by red tape and bureaucracy! It's all extremely irritating, but I hit frustration when Bobby brought this picture home the other day. So many questions run through my mind. Who names their daycare center this? Who takes their kids there? Who is the artist? Why?! Might I add, the second picture Bob took shows the home (Yes, it's a home daycare), and there is tin foil in the front window!

8 comments:

PEHNelson said...

Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? Uh..I wouldn't go there EVER! And I didn't know you wanted to start a daycare. You are a much braver soul than I am. I barely want to keep mine children, let alone other people's!

Nic said...

What the @#*! This is bogus... unbelievable.

Granni P said...

Do you think it's a joke? Who is running it, Mickey or Donald?

Anonymous said...

That is crazy. I hope you can get one started, that would be very cool. I didn't know you wanted to do something like this, you will be great at it though, hopefully you can get all the red tape and legal crud taken care of and get it up and running.

Chredna said...

Hey I didn't know you wanted to start one up! I'm trying to get mine off the ground too. The state requires so much!!! Anyway..we should talk!

Nat said...

I think this home is in my neighborhood... very disturbing! (:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...that's just silly! I didn't know you guys wanted to start a daycare.

Sioux said...

Seriously? That is classic, Dora the Destroyer!