Friday, May 16, 2008

Style!

I dressed Buddy up to go out on the town with me today, and this is what he looked like! This is one of my favorite outfits. I was going to save it for his first day of preschool, but I just couldn't wait!



Then I told him we were going to McDonald's, and he came out with these little gems on! I thought to myself on the way to McDonald's, "I have one kid with no shoes on and another with irrigation boots on! This never would have happened with the first two." My how things have changed.

8 comments:

Carol Godinez said...

Oh my gosh! How cute! It may drive you crazy now, but you know, like the song says...you're gonna miss this...

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Kimmy said...

I love the look on his face! Total GQ! And the choice of shoes is classic! Such cute kids you have.

Tina said...

"This never would have happened with the first two"

That is really how it goes!

Love the pictures....:)

Anonymous said...

I only have one and it happens all the time. I must not be as stalwart as you;).

Chredna said...

Killer boots man! You can't cut his hair with that outfit. It completes the look!

megan said...

makin' me laugh...makin' me laugh

Kyla said...

I think he's got the right idea. You never know what's at the bottom of those ball pits at McDonalds.