Friday, October 24, 2008

Home SWEET Home!



Let's just start this one off with saying I know better! I keep our knives up on the highest shelf in the pantry, but this one escaped me somehow, and here is the price I paid (note the knife still sticking out of the sugar bag)! Again, rather than getting mad I just took a couple of pictures. Photography really helps with anger management. No wonder so many moms take so many pictures! I can't begins to tell you how many pictures my mom has of us as children.

8 comments:

megan said...

ahhhh....the joys of motherhood...I have to agree with photography as therapy! :) way to look on the bright side of life!

Kimmy said...

I love how Strider(?) is pushing his toy through it to spread it around even more. Kids.

Carol Godinez said...

Let me guess...Buddy?

Brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

Sorry, I messed up on my last comment. Believe it or not I miss my little boys at home with me! I don't miss the messes, but I like cleaning up those kind-of messes, instead of the drama of GIRLS and the stuff they write all over my son's truck! When you look back, you think..that sugar wasn't so bad!

Tina said...

I think if my kids had done that, they would have sat there and eaten it by the handful....instead of driving through it.

Good for you for going the camera route!

cookie said...

love it, Sabra! That is one big bag of sugar!

Anonymous said...

At least it was stickin in the sugar bag and not in your kiddo. He is super cute, I love that he got his toy to push through it. Glad you got some picts of it, I agree with takng picts of the messes like that, it does something to ease some of the frustration when the kids make big messes. It was great seeing you on Sat.