Friday, October 17, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Meredith this time! I've been tagged several times in the past and have chosen not to respond, but now I feel the urge. Maybe Meredith has magic powers of persuasion. I have to list six weird things about me.

1. I hate money. Cash and coins. I love the concept of money. Don't misunderstand me. I just hate money. It's dirty and smelly, and it's everywhere! I can't function knowing there is money sitting on my counter, or vanity, or floor. Anywhere! I have grown leaps and bounds though and can actually have it in its designated pocket in my purse, but when it starts to smell or reproduce it's out.

2. I shave every single day, and I wash my hair every day. I feel filthy if I don't. My cousin, Dee, taught me as a child (rookie shavers) to shave every day, and it's easier. It's true! You just do it real quick, and what you miss you will catch the next day.

3. I have trouble sleeping if I know there are dirty dishes in my sink, and I do not use a dishwasher. I do own one, but I choose not to use it. I don't have issues with dishwashers. I just don't use one. It's easier to do them throughout the day as they get dirty.

4. I have abandonment issues. I was adopted when I was almost seven, so that explains why, but you would think by the 30's I'd get over it. I'm always worried about where I stand with people and how I can make things better and more secure.

5. I know I was Asian in another life, or there was some kind of mix up when my body was being put with my spirit. I love everything Asian! The people, the culture, the music, and the history are all so beautiful and amazing.

6. I hate camping. I don't know if that's weird, but I just think it's ridiculous to pack everything up to go out and live in the middle of nowhere. The entire time you're there you are trying to make it comfy like home. Then you sit around bored out of your mind for a few days and pack it all up and come home. It's just easier to stay home! Of course, I'm not opposed to Bobby taking the kids camping, so I can have some alone time at home!

Now, I am going to tag Joan, Patty, Jennifer, Shaylyn, Tina, Megan, and Nicole. Am I limited to six bloggers? I could go on and on.

8 comments:

Meredith said...

ok, now that I can see through the water pouring out of my eyes....YOU ARE HILARIOUS!! I can so relate to the camping idea...HATE IT, but love when Randy takes the kids! Anywho, glad that I inspired you to share. It made my day!

Channon said...

I have to shave my legs every day too. I can't sleep if I haven't. It is how you said, easier if you do it every day. takes a few seconds and it is done. I was going crazy this year with my back out and my broken foot. I had to learn to go for days and weeks without shaving. It was SO hard!

Unknown said...

Use your dishwasher Sabra!! It actually cleans the dishes better because the water is hotter than when you do it by hand, plus it saves you a lot of work!!

Laydee said...

lol- i was just thinking about your money hatred the other day- i have a jar above our washer for adam's change and a friend of his gave me a huge cup(i could keep if i rolled it)...like $45 later i looked at my hands and was completely disgusted...and I thought of all the pennies laying around my dad's house!! yuck.

Tina said...

I'm so with you on 2, but I need to be more like 3! These are hard to do. I haven't come up with my six yet....

Kimmy said...

You are funny Sabra. So it looks like your "weird" thing about shaving your legs isnt so "wierd" afterall. Daniel probably wishes I was a little more weird in that way, but frankly I am too lazy.

Jen said...

so this whole tag this...the blog doesn't tell me? I just read your blog and respond? I so don't get this blog thing...myspace has spoiled me :)

Anonymous said...

Good to know that I am not the only one who hates camping! Have a great day!