Saturday, June 4, 2011

Trust 30 Day 3

The world is powered by passionate people, powerful ideas, and fearless action. What’s one strong belief you possess that isn’t shared by your closest friends or family? What inspires this belief, and what have you done to actively live it?

This is getting a little more difficult, isn't it?

I believe (and you are welcome to disagree) a person's life can be judged by the cleanliness of their microwave. I've used many a microwave over the years in many a home, and I know if their unit is clean then their life is most likely orderly. If the unit is crusty, you can pretty much tell their life is busy and hectic...might be too hectic. The only wrench in my theory is a maid. If there is a maid involved then re-evaluation may be necessary.

True to form, I avoid uncomfortable topics with humor.

I'm off to clean my microwave!

1 comments:

Katie Kat said...

I totally think you are on to something here! I couldn't help but chuckle my way thru this post. So true, so true :P